Wyver Solutions is a group of high-level specialists working in the fields of learning solution architecture, user experience design, project management and business & process improvement.
As with architects in the built environment, we look at all the factors that will contribute towards a successful solution for you.
Our portfolio includes a range of work from across the public and private sector, in the UK, Sweden and the US.
- Product design and consultancy services for:
- An international qualification awarding body
- One of the Big Four global professional services firms
- A large orthodontics practice’s internal training platform
- Moodle leadership and support for:
- A rail engineering corporate academy
- A B2C site serving 50,000 TEFL trainees
- A government-wide training platform
- An award-winning NHS leadership programme
- Oxford Health NHS Trust
- National Institute for Health Research (Clinical Research Network)
- A global social media organisation
- Learning technology reviews for:
- a global utility provider
- National Institute for Health Research - clinical research network
- Learning technology procurement support for:
- Education for Health
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Learning and communication solution design for:
- Primary Care International
- Public Media Alliance
How we remain independent
Precisely who we bring in or recommend is dependent only on your particular requirements. We value our independence, and therefore we only enter into agreements with suppliers where we can maintain that independence. We do not receive any commission or kick-backs for any introductions made.
Some suppliers use Wyver Solutions to provide solution design, implementation leadership and project management services. To avoid conflicts of interest, our preference is to offer this as an independent service directly to our customers, and to only work for the suppliers when they have brought us into their customers.
When working on your behalf, we are able to put your interests first. A clear line of accountability helps this greatly!
We build virtual teams for specific projects, from our list of regular, trusted associates.