These sample service packages are designed to help you understand what we offer and how we work.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help meet your organisation’s particular needs.
Learning technology review
Every few years, it’s a good idea to review how well the technologies you have in place are helping your employees or clients to learn.
We take a wide view, across your whole technology landscape to assess its current effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Presentation to senior stakeholders
- Detailed report looking at current state, benchmark with trends and other organisations, prioritised set of recommendations for improvement
- Executive summary
Learning technology solutions architecture
Whether you want to bring in some new ideas on top of your existing technology landscape, or you are starting from scratch, we can help you to design a solution that works in your context.
Our focus is on creating a solution that will meet the needs of its users. Where appropriate we follow the guidelines provided for agile projects in the UK Government Service Manual. We have found that these work in many contexts, not just public sector services.
- Identify user needs and initial set of user stories
- Identify existing solutions that are meeting those needs
- Identify the scope of the solution
- Identify the team required to build the solution
- Identify how success will be measured
- A prototype of the end to end solution
- A detailed set of user stories
- Analysis of user needs
- A plan for the beta phase
- Metrics to measure success
- A working solution that is scalable and has been tested with gradually increasing numbers of people
- A list of work needed to improve the solution
- Real data to feed into the success metrics
- Ongoing support to maximise the effectiveness of the solution
- An ongoing prioritised set of work to improve the solutions
- Ongoing measurements to help understand how well the solution is working
When you come to look for a new supplier of learning technology, we can help provide an independent, expert viewpoint.
- Documented understanding of your requirements
- Supplier shortlist
- Scenarios to give to suppliers for selection interview
- Questions for suppliers
Implementation project management
We have experience in both the traditional waterfall methodologies, and the modern, iterative project management approaches.
With this background we can help you get the best from your suppliers and your internal teams.
These vary depending on the methodology that is appropriate for your context, but may include:
- Project kick-off meetings
- Project Initiation Document
- Highlight reports
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Decisions log
- Spending reports