Wyver Solutions is underpinned by two core values:
- Openness and honesty in all our dealings.
- Giving generously of our knowledge, time and money.
Anyone that works under the Wyver Solutions banner is signed up to these values.
At least 10% of our profits is given away to local and international charities; usually with an educational focus. Charities we support on a regular basis include:
- Boaz Trust - supporting refugees and asylum seekers in Manchester
- Reaper Ministries - particularly the school they fund and govern in Malawi
- Emmanuel International - a small international development agency
Code of ethics
Wyver Solutions Ltd is committed to observing the highest standards of ethical behavior and as such expects its consultants to observe and abide by the following:
- To act honestly and fairly at all times when dealing with clients and to act in the best interests of each client and treat them fairly
- To act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of our appointment and seek to avoid any acts, omissions or business practices which damage the reputation of Wyver Solutions Ltd and the Learning Technology services industry.
- To observe applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out our activities
- To only make recommendations that are suitable, appropriate and that puts the interests of the client first
- To attain and actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to our responsibilities and commit to continued learning to ensure the currency of our knowledge, skills and expertise.
- To decline any engagement for which we are not competent unless we have access to such advice and assistance as will enable us to carry out the work competently.
- To uphold the highest personal and professional standards
Based on the code of ethics of Spear Financial Ltd. Used with permission.