Rachel has over 20 years’ experience in learning design which she combines with a passion for user experience.
After heading up the BBC’s first Learner-Centred Design team, she has applied both disciplines across a wide variety of industries and projects including:
- Field-based research studies into consumption of digital media services (including BBC, Tesco, Virgin Hotels.com, Nokia)
- Concept, proposition and usability testing across a wide range of digital products and services (broadcast media, education, telecoms, health, retail & transport sectors)
- UX and authoring for learning portals (specialising in journalism and leadership)
- Learning design of corporate induction programmes (BBC, BP, Jaguar LandRover)
- Content authoring of learning programmes across a wide range of industry sectors and disciplines including core skills, compliance, leadership, product knowledge and customer service.