Posted on: October 18, 2017
At the heart of digital transformation are a series of big questions that all organisations need to answer up front.
Those answers may change over time - but by forcing a response at the beginning of the process, you start to really understand the organisation.
Where are you now?
- What’s going well?
- Where are the pain points?
- Why do you do things the way you do?
Where do you want to be?
- What is driving the change? Customers, cost-savings, competition…
- What does good look like? Higher sales, lower costs, happier customers…
- What constraints are you working under? Time, money, regulation…
How will technology get you there?
- Which technology/technologies are right for you?
- How will it fit into your organisation’s existing systems and processes?
- What else might need to change to make it fit?