Posted on: June 09, 2015
This time the title is “New direction in elearning “.
This workshop looks at some of the latest developments in eLearning from agile project development approaches to the use of responsive design in developing content for multiple devices. We also take a look at what blended learning means in 2015 and give you an opportunity to do some crystal ball gazing with an Open Space session exploring a range of possible directions that eLearning might take in 2016.
- Lisa Minogue-White on “What does blended learning look like in 2015?”
- Lindsey Coode on “Designing effective responsive elearning”
- Mark Berthelemy (hem…) on “Butterfly hunting”
- Owen Ferguson on “Agile – more than just a buzz word”
In my session we’ll look at some of the new (and some not so new) technologies that are
poised to have significant impact across teaching, learning and performance improvement.
We’ll discuss the rationale for investing in them, and how to get the most out of that investment.
Ideas under discussion are likely to include:
- Ubiquitous video
- Enterprise search
- Content management
- xAPI and analytics
- Digital badges
- Augmented & virtual reality
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be adding a few posts to those linked above which will provide an introduction to each of these topics.